Work for the exhibition has picked up momentum this last week and I'm happy to report that it's all beginning to take shape. Checklists and To Do lists are rapidly reducing, leaving me confident about next week's final push.
- The boards are now painted (thanks to the wonderful Nikki Hawkins!) and have their fixings in place - ready to be hung.
- The lighting situation is almost sorted, with some new upgraded LED bulbs ordered and ready for delivery next week.
- All sorts of spreadsheets relating to invites and paintings have been created to manage expectations and handle logistics.
- All the paintings are now framed and complete and I'm pleased to say they're looking pretty sweet. The photo on the top right shows the last four large paintings having returned bubble wrapped from Dorchester Framing. I haven't posted the final photos of these yet but will upload them to the website next week.
- The parking area has been cut, so that's all looking pretty tidy too (Thanks Rags!)
- Finally, (and probably and most importantly) the wine has been ordered!
NB: Really getting pretty excited now. If you haven't already, drop me a line to let me know if and when you're coming.
Thanks and keep you posted...