The preparations for my upcoming exhibition 'Footprints' are well underway.
- The invites and flyers have gone out and I've already had a fantastic response from people who are keen to come and see the work.
- Yesterday I received the first batch of paintings back from my framer and I have to say, they're looking really good.
- The exhibition boards have been made and are in line to be covered in a few coats of white emulsion and then hung.
- Back at the studio, a number of paintings are currently undergoing their final touches.
- With over fifty paintings in the exhibition, not only will this be the largest exhibition that I have done to date, but will also be the most unique.
- If you haven't already, please let me know if you are coming, as I'd like to make sure that we have enough wine and nibbles to keep everyone content.
Further updates coming soon...